Articles submitted to Journal of Community Work and Community Studies must conform to the following guidelines to be considered for review:
- Authors must confirm that submissions are not under review anywhere else.
- Manuscripts must be submitted in MS Word electronically with a title, an abstract of 150-250 words, and six keywords.
- Manuscripts are to have 2 line spacing and must be 6,000 to 10,000 words (including footnotes and works cited). Book reviews must not exceed 3,000 words.
- Manuscripts must be prepared for anonymous refereeing. Name, title, affiliation, and contact information including e-mail address should be provided separately. Self-identifying references should be removed and previous works by the author cited in third person.
- Use the MLA style (the 7th edition).
- British or American spelling is acceptable, but authors should use one consistently throughout.
- The journal reserves the right to make editorial changes to accepted manuscripts.
- Contributors must guarantee that their manuscripts do not infringe upon the rights of third parties.
- Contributors must sign the Copyright License Agreement for Scholarly Journals Online and our website.
- Contributors receive publication-ready PDF files and, if based in Taiwan, two copies of the journal issue in which their articles are published.
- Contributors must obtain written permission from the copyright owner of any illustration or photograph, prior to submission.